Queensbury Theatre presents Love Letters
As part of their summer staged reading series, Queensbury Theatre will be diving into A.R. Gurney's play, Love Letters. Nominated for the Pulitzer Prize, Love Letters follows two individuals as they read aloud letters, cards, and notes written across 50 years, bringing to vivid life their hopes and ambitions, dreams, and disappointments, victories and defeats.
Each of the five performances will feature a different set of Houston actors, and all proceeds will go toward Queensbury Theatre's return to live professional programming in the coming season.
Schedule of events
- August 6: Eileen Morris & Jason Carmichael
- August 7: Kristina Sullivan & Luke Wrobel (2 pm)
- August 7: Deborah Hope & Joel Sandel (8 pm)
- August 8: Theresa Cooney & Kevin Cooney (2 pm)
- August 8: Grace Givens & Paul Hope (8 pm)