Editor's note:There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Terrifying eyewitness videos of Oklahoma tornadoes go viral. It's been a wild couple of weeks for weather in the central United States. The devastation in Oklahoma is estimated to have claimed more than 20 lives. These videos show just how close some of those spared were to destruction.
2. Slices of history: Great moments in pizza. Time magazine takes us on a tomato sauce-filled journey from the birth of pizza in 1889 to the modern-day pies we love so much. Is it lunchtime yet?
3. Manny the sink-sleeping French bulldog is totes adorable. Really, what more do you need to know? His T-shirt preferences? His favorite costume? Buzzfeed has you covered.
4. A painfully accurate portrayal of what happens when women try to compliment each other. Resist the urge to deflect those kind words, ladies. Or you could become a character in this skit.
5. A tumblr of people feeding objects. In honor of Yahoo's $1.1 billion purchase of the quirky website, we share information we find equally as dumbfounding.