Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. In honor of Mother’s Day, Mental Floss has put together a list of 10 badass moms who deserve their own holidays. Some of these stories, like Lydia Angyiou fighting a polar bear, are just nuts.
2. Filmdrunk has 1,000 words about Space Jam which is and always will be the greatest basketball movie involving the Looney Toons — which is a strong stance, I know. Also, the song above was written by Jay-Z. I don't have a joke for that.
3. The appeal of Pinterest escapes me, but this Buzzfeed article shows you why some people are professional photographers with patience and skill and why some people are iPhone owners. Also, stop putting babies in pumpkins. That is so weird.
4. The Soup looks at the six stages of Tiger Woods getting drunk. We’ve all been there, but I’m afraid these will be difficult to untag. Secondary question: Do you think Tiger has a secret Facebook? Like as some 23-year-old in Cupertino named Thomas Walls or something?
5. Kate Upton continues to be really good-looking on the cover of Vogue. She’s got the whole old-school vibe working here, and I would like to take her out for a nice dinner and maybe a movie. I’ll even pay.
6. RGIII is getting married in July, and fans are buying him stuff on the registry. USA Today says the nonstick panini press will never be used, but that sounds like a non-panini eater talking.