Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. 10 juicy burgers on the menu at Houston's best restaurants. We offer some suggestions about which of Houston's top 100 restaurants serve the best burgers.
2. 2 Houston restaurants rank among America's new classics in GQ's prestigious new list. Critic Brett Martin recognized both Hugo's and Himalaya on his list of America's new classic restaurants.
3. Hugo Ortega and Tracy Vaught reveal exciting new concept for Uptown Park. The powerhouse couple isn't revealing any details, but they do acknowledge plans to open a new restaurant next year.
4. Ken Hoffman grills a popular Houston TV anchor on a major anniversary. ABC13 anchor Tom Koch answers our columnist's questions about his 37 years at the station.
5. Historically significant River Oaks estate graces market at $8.4 million. The five-bedroom, five-and-a-half-bath home not only showcases Houston's rich past, but also embraces the city's evolving future.