Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Stylish new Mexican restaurant serves up excitement in The Heights. With a stylish design and 400 bottles of agave spirits, Calle Onze looks poised to be a big hit in the Heights.
2. Houston's hot pizzeria makes Food Network list of best in the U.S. On a list of the best pizzerias in America's 52 biggest cities, writer Dan Gentile selected Pi Pizza as Houston's representative.
3. Bush-beloved barbecue joint plots epic return to Rice Military. Otto's Barbecue & Hamburgers has epic plans for a new restaurant, if the Planning Commission approves them.
4. Where to eat in Houston right now: 8 fresh restaurants to kick off summer. Nobu, Kulture, and East Hampton Sandwich Co. lead our picks for new restaurants to try this month.
5. Houston nightclub maestros plant a kiss on River Oaks District with new French restaurant. The owners of Clé nightclub have partnered with veteran French chef Frédéric Perrier on Bisou, which will open later this fall.