This time around, our photographers snapped shots of each performers' backsides so that we could play a little guessing game. How much attention have you been paying at the nightly shows? (Answers are on slide 11.)
1. A strict exercise regime has this cowboy's rear end tighter than ever.
2. This scruffy hunk is no Texan, but he can wear painted-on jeans like the best of them.
3. This charismatic performer had the ladies lining up in the concourse for a glimpse of impressive moves set to romantic tunes.
4. "And I don't know how I can do without" another sight of this alt-country star's slim figure, many audience members thought.
5. This spry rocker proved to RodeoHouston attendees that age is just a grand illusion.
6. Behind this tough studded jacket lies a Texas girl and former Disney star who serves as a role model for tweens.
7. Though she's seen her share of recent hardships, this diva wants no more drama in her life.
8. Some might pay more attention to this Southern rocker's full beard, but his back end isn't so bad either.
9. Past his days of water skiing in torn up jeans and singing about "hoochie coochie," this county singer goes for a more sudued denim look.
10. Decked out in designer jeans and a tough leather jacket, this country singer certainly wasn't the most loudly dressed of his band mates — but it seems that he was just where he needed to be.
11. Baggy blue jeans were a perfect foil to this country singer's red Solo cup.
How many did you guess right?
1. Tim McGraw
2. Dierks Bentley
3. Bruno Mars
4. Charles Kelly of Lady Antebellum
5. Lawrence Gowan of Styx
6. Demi Lovato
7. Mary J. Blige
8. Zac Brown of Zac Brown Band
9. Alan Jackson
10. Gary Allan
11. Toby Keith