A new addition to the Astros' family is on the way: Kate Upton confirmed on Instagram that she and husband Justin Verlander are expecting their first child.
The supermodel posed on a balcony in Miami wearing a red suit in the photo. She used the hashtag #PregnantinMiami. Upton posted the news the same day as Verlander bobble head night versus the Detroit Tigers at Minute Maid Park (Saturday, July 14).
Jul 14, 2018 at 6:19am PDT
No word on when the tiny slugger is due.
Here's a look back at Justin Verlander and Kate Upton's fairytale relationship.
- Justin Verlander proposed before the baseball season started in 2016
- Justin designed Kate's engagement ring
- They dated three years before their engagement
- Kate sits in the luxury boxes with Justin's family to cheer him on
- Kate got a custom jacket to root on Verlander
- Both dog lovers, the couple has a rescue boxer called Harley Upton
- Both support the charitable organization K9s For Warriors
- The couple once dressed up as Danny and Sandy from Grease
- Kate refers to Justin as her best friend
For more on this story, including video, visit our content partner ABC13.