Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Another Harvey hit: Once-popular pub closes 2 north Houston spots. Baker Street Pub & Grill announced that both its Willowbrook and Cypress locations have closed, as a result of Hurricane Harvey.
2. No Animal Style for you: Stubborn tenant holds up In-N-Out opening. Local In-N-Out fans will have to wait a little longer to sink their teeth into a Double-Double or Animal-Style burger, as lease issues are holding up the West Coast-based franchises in Houston.
3. Dallas restaurant bringing "bomb sandwiches" to Montrose and River Oaks District. East Hampton Sandwich Co., a casual restaurant that serves sandwiches and salads, and is huge in the Big D, will open two locations here next year.
4. This new Heights happy hour is pretty sweet. It doesn't get much cuter than Snacky Hour at The Melange Creperie, where the focus is crepes, kids, and family time.
5. Mapping a new direction: CultureMap revamps editorial department. This week, CultureMap announced Arden Ward as statewide editorial director, and Steven Devadanam as the new Houston editor.