Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Conan, Ice Cube and Kevin Hart drive around LA in a Lyft. It sounds like the set-up to a joke, which it is, as they hunt for weed, drink tall boys and go to Wendy’s. In other words, it was a good day.
2. Beyoncé releases an album without telling anyone. She describes it as a visual album, with videos accompanying each track. It is all you will be talking about at your Christmas parties for the next two weeks.
3. Russians apparently just pave asphalt over the snow instead of shoveling it. Does it make sense? It’s Russia. Of course it doesn’t.
4. Mae Whitman sees Her and gives it the perfect stamp of approval. Arrested Development fans will see this joke coming from a mile away, because it’s as Ann as the nose on Plain’s face.
5. WestJet brings Christmas to its passengers. Oh, it’s so damn dusty in here all of the sudden. Meanwhile, your flight to visit relatives for Christmas will only bring tears of anger.