Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. Is gluten-free a hoax? Buzzworthy breaks down the effects of Celiac disease, the science behind gluten intolerance and the multi-billion dollar business of buying gluten-free products.
2. A list of everything Jack White hates. The prolific musician and producer is known for his eclectic taste in music and fashion, but it turns out there are a lot of things that he just hates.
3. Mashable writes a junk guide to Austin. This isn't exactly a link we love, but rather another example of why publications should really consider visiting Austin before writing a guide that will be shared more than 1,000 times.
4. Ellen mocks Matthew McConaughey's Texas-themed Lincoln ads. Ellen Degeneres puts herself into one of the Academy Award-winning actor's ads — and the results are hilarious.
5. 10 Airbnb trailers for your next weekend getaway. We love a good vintage Airstream. From the English countryside to downtown LA, Messy Nessy Chic rounds up 10 gorgeous mobile homes on Airbnb.
6. Photographer shoots candid shots of couples kissing. Photographer James Friedman took intimate, funny and sometimes sad portraits of people engaged in the act of the smooch.