Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now.
1. Key & Peele are back with more football player names, including Fudge. The first East/West Bowl introduced us to characters such as Tyroil Smoochie-Wallace, Jackmerius Tacktheritrix and Hingle McCringleberry. The sequel, promoting the season 3 premiere of Key & Peele on Sept. 18, brings a whole new batch of names, including Mergatroid Skittle and D’pez Poopsie.
2. Kanye West is dope. Dave Chappelle shared a story in his stand-up about hanging out with Kanye West back in the day. Look, Kanye is going to do Kanye, and that’s just how it is.
3. Boy Meets World was not strong on closing plot holes. This list from Buzzfeed shows 16 inconsistencies with the ’90s TGIF staple, and now my whole childhood feels invalidated.
4. Jimmy Kimmel keeps his video trolling streak hot. Fresh off revealing himself as the mastermind of the girl who caught fire while twerking, Kimmel has a new video showing the vapidity of New York fashion week. So many designers, so few of them real people.
5. Jeff Wagner is running for mayor of Minneapolis. That, in and of itself, is not big news. But the guy has a great campaign ad that suggests he might be a merman. Oh, and he won’t go to strip clubs anymore.