Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Johnny Manziel parties with Justin Bieber in successful plot to troll America. Johnny Football is taking a break from drunk dialing on his money phone and riding on inflatable swans to party with the Biebs. It sounds too ridiculous to be true, but there's a photo to prove it.
2. Someone turned Justice Ginsburg's blistering Hobby Lobby dissent into a song. And it's pretty catchy. As Salon points out, all but the chorus contains lyrics that are direct quotes from Ruth Bader Ginsburg's dissent in the controversial Supreme Court ruling about prescription birth control.
3. Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig are together again and lip-syncing their little hearts out. The official trailer for The Skeleton Twins was released June 30, and it's already generating quite the buzz. Not only does the dramedy star SNL favorites Bill Hader and Kristen Wiig, but it also features Luke Wilson and Ty Burrell.
4. Always launches #LikeAGirl campaign to combat insulting gender stereotypes. It's pretty eye-opening to watch adults and children interpret the phrase "like a girl" in wildly different fashions. The video has more than 14 million views and counting.
5. North Texas dad and daughter duet gives "Let It Go" a remix version. Dallas DJ Billy the Kidd proves to be a capable voice coach in this viral video starring his 4-year-old daughter, Blakely. She gets extra points for rocking out in a tutu and for putting down her toy cellphone for full engagement.