Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Bill Murray plays golf in PBR pants. When you are as rich and famous as Bill Murray, well, you can do whatever you want. And that includes wearing Pabst Blue Ribbon pants on a golf course.
2. Brian Williams raps "Rapper's Delight" on Jimmy Fallon. Video editing is a highly sought-after skill, especially in the late-night television market. This clip from The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon includes NBC's Brian Williams and Lester Holt in a rap duo that's just perfect.
3. Teen proves U.S. government could save $400 million by changing font. To call 14-year-old Suvir Mirchandani a budding researcher is an understatement. The teen created scientifically rigorous experiments to prove that different typefaces cost millions more than others due to ink usage. He's got a plan to save federal and state governments $400 million.
4. The Wonkblog guide to efficient drinking. We're so busy sometimes that even so-called leisure activities like going out for a drink end up on an excel spreadsheet. Thankfully, Wonkblog understands this and has put together a guide to efficient drinking, complete with a graph breaking down drinks on a buzz-per-calorie basis.
5. Texas has a toll-free hotline for wildflower sightings. Spring is here, y'all. And what better way to celebrate the season than with a good old fashioned road trip/wildflower photo session. The Texas Department of Transportation has all the deets.