Editor's note: There's so much that's beautiful, funny, smart and informative on the Internet. Problem is, there's also a bunch of garbage. Here's the best of the web right now:
1. Kid Oscars presents the 2014 Oscar nominees. This year brought some pretty great stories to the silver screen, though most of them weren't exactly kid-friendly. Somehow, having children reenact scenes from Captain Phillips, 12 Years a Slave, Her and Wolf of Wall Street still works. I think it's the fake mustaches.
2. Twenty-two adorable pictures of animals and their owners growing up. Babies and puppies, man. We know this simple equation is the height of cuteness. But let's not get complacent. As this post from Boredpanda.com shows, throw in a little nostalgia, and the cuteness is amplified.
3. The new remix to Ignition. If you came of age in the early 2000s, then this little ditty by R. Kelly was your jam. Jimmy Fallon shows off his singing chops in this delightfully bizarre remix of "Ignition" featuring the Rag Time Gals.
4. Dale Hansen speech on Michael Sam gets the auto-tune remix treatment. Speaking of remixes, Dale Hansen's viral speech in support of gay players in the NFL is doing a an auto-tune victory lap. Be warned: The tune is catchy and likely to get stuck in your head.
5. Eleven ways to dress up Ikea's iconic bookcase before it's gone forever. All good things must come to an end, and that means the simple-yet-stylish Expedit bookcase from Ikea will one day be pulled from the shelves. In solemn observance of this ill-fated reality, Huffington Post rounded up 11 Ikea hacks for the iconic bookcase.