Editor’s note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. 10 Houston dishes to eat before you die: Greatest culinary hits abound in H-Town. For the second week in a row, CultureMap food editor Eric Sandler's lowdown on the best dishes the Bayou City has to offer takes the top spot.
2. Galleria "jewel box" gets a Michelin-starred crown with famous dim sum restaurant. The Simon Property Group announced some big news: It has partnered with global restaurant empire the Hakkasan Group to bring its upscale dim sum and patisserie concept Yauatcha to Houston.
3. With lavish new steakhouse and a new title, Houston's King of Meat shoots for nation's top spot. In an exclusive interview, Ronnie Killen talks about his new restaurant and future plans.
4. Legal drama involves prominent Houston restaurateur and chef of buzzy River Oaks eatery. Iconic restaurateur Tony Vallone's lawsuit against former Ciao Bello executive chef Bobby Matos has become the talk among H-Town restaurant insiders.
5. Good news for health professionals: Houston ranked as the nation's best city for registered nurses. If you're an RN living in Houston, then you've chosen the best city for your profession, according to a new report.