It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Cursed location? Upscale taco joint suddenly closes after only six months in business. Stoked Tacos & Tequila showed promise when it opened, but it never quite caught on.
2. Married to Medicine Houston Recap Episode 3: Crawfish drama and other cheesy moments. Our recapper attempted to settle one argument by explaining the requirements to become an audiologist.
3. Where to eat now: 12 sizzling new restaurants to try in November. Last week's most popular article sticks around for a second week.
4. Popular DFW-based burger joint sets sights on hip Houston neighborhood. Our colleagues at CultureMap Dallas tell us Rodeo Goat serves a tasty burger.
5. How to avoid Thanksgiving traffic in Houston — best and worst times to hit the road. The early bird avoids the traffic.