It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Another high-profile restaurant bites the dust due to Harvey hangover. The Garden Oaks location of Liberty Kitchen closed on November 19.
2. Where to Eat Now: With World Series over, catch fall's 12 best new restaurants. New restaurants from Bryan Caswell, Justin Yu, and Pappas Restaurant lead our picks of places Houstonians should try this month.
3. Astros see green: Players to receive more than $400K each for winning World Series. Winning may be its own reward, but Astros players also earn a hefty financial bonus for their World Series victory.
4. Game, set, and match for 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair in Houston: The real story behind the 30 for 30 episode. Woo! Only Ken Hoffman remembers the details of Ric Flair's Houston tennis match.
5. For $1,000, Saint Arnold fans get can exclusive perks, including free beer for life. Saint Arnold finally revealed details for its planned beer garden, as well as a special club for the brewery's most die-hard fans.