It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Where to eat now: 12 sizzling new restaurants to try in November. Although, if we're being honest, it's really 10 to try and two to skip.
2. Here's everything that happened on the first episode of Married to Medicine Houston. Our review of the show's first episode led to a vigorous debate about the way the show portrays Cindi Rose.
3. Biden praises Bush in bipartisan celebration of MD Anderson 75th anniversary at Texas-sized gala. After a divisive election, it's nice to see people come together to Make Cancer History.
4. Top chef splits from Astros owner's restaurants to focus on new projects, revamp Reef. Bryan Caswell will give his Midtown seafood restaurant a new look and a new menu as it approaches its 10th birthday.
5. Married to Medicine Houston's secret weapon: Cindi Rose shakes up reality TV in spicy debut. Editor-in-chief Clifford Pugh spoke to Rose about her role as a "special guest star" on the reality show.