It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Rebuild complete! Houston's 'oldest and best' cafeteria reopens with one big change. A year-and-a-half after being destroyed by a massive fire, legendary Houston restaurant Cleburne Cafeteria has reopened.
2. Houston curbside recycling is back: Here's when pickup resumes in your neighborhood. After suspending curbside recycling pickup across Houston after Harvey, city recycling trucks began rolling through neighborhoods again this week.
3. Here's what really happened to the World Series trophy at MFAH men-only, black-tie dinner. Despite wild rumors to the contrary, the trophy only suffered minor damage that was immediately repaired at the museum.
4. Houston Dash captain Kealia Ohai talks life on the field and love with Texans' J.J. Watt. Our news partners at ABC13 caught up with the pro soccer player about a number of topics.
5. Urban brewery is on tap at Sawyer Yards with $14 million complex and 200-seat restaurant. Buffalo Bayou Brewing Company's massive new brewery will compliment the artist studios and restaurants at Sawyer Yards.