Editor’s note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Here's why Houston is one of the worst places in America to own a home. Find out why a new report placed Houston so low on their list of the Best Places to Own a Home in America.
2. Anthony Bourdain reveals plans for "weird" Houston episode and why Tex-Mex food is only good when you're drunk. Check out Food Editor Eric Sandler's interview with the travel guru during his most recent visit to the Bayou City.
3. Here's a tasty rumor: Looks like Shake Shack is coming to The Galleria. The popular burger chain is making moves toward its first location in Houston.
4. From Taj Mahal to life-sized dinosaurs: Larger-than-life lanterns set to illuminate Houston holidays. Get the inside scoop on the city's latest massive holiday light festival.
5. We're in love! Kevin Spacey wows black-tie crowd at spectacular Best Buddies bash. Find out more about the high-society and celebrity crowd that attended the lavish fundraiser for our favorite House of Cards president.