It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. World Series celeb spottings: JLo and A-Rod celebrate; Justin and Kate go shopping. This article about celebrities in town for the World Series became one of this year's most popular articles.
2. A Polish polka song in honor of Astros star Jose Altuve? Only in Houston! The song combines Pete Gordon's "love of Houston, The Astros, Jose Altuve, baseball, polka and beer halls."
3. We all want an invite: Wedding bells are ringing for three Astros stars. Carlos Correa may have proposed on the field, but George Springer and Justin Verlander will soon head down the aisle, too.
4. Don't believe the rumors: River Oaks restaurant that's a fave of boldface names isn't moving. Brasserie 19 co-owner Grant Gordon wants to set the record straight about the restaurant's future.
5. New Pappas restaurant puts its special spin on Central Texas-style barbecue — with a twist. Now open in Webster, Delta Blues Smokehouse offers Central Texas-style barbecue, Southern-style comfort food, and a full range of whiskey.