It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Married to Medicine Houston reality stars are revealed in dramatic way. The show premieres on November 11 in back-to-back episodes, before settling into its regular slot at 8 pm Fridays.
2. Popular neighborhood restaurant expands to Garden Oaks with funky wine list, craft beer options. The Union Kitchen has arrived in Garden Oaks, serving lunch, brunch, and dinner.
3. Houston's next hot restaurant? Fine dining chef with Michelin-star resumé has big plans. Chef Martin Stayer will open Nobie's in the former home of Au Petit Paris.
4. Where to drink (and eat) well: 12 can't-miss bargain happy hours from new restaurants and old faves. Our happy hour list includes old favorites like Triniti and Reserve 101 as well as newcomers like Jimmy Chew Asian Kitchen and Arthur Ave.
5. The luxe life in Houston just got better as The Galleria adds several new international stores. Tadashi Shoji, Ted Baker, Massimo Dutti, and upscale jeanswear brands AG Adriano Goldschmied and Robin’s Jeans will open in the former Saks Fifth Avenue space.