It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Date night: Supermodel Kate Upton and Astros pitcher Justin Verlander enjoy a cozy H-Town dinner. Casually dressed, the famous duo didn't attract much attention while they dined at Tiny Boxwoods Wednesday night.
2. Here are 39 exciting bars and restaurants coming soon to Houston. Gaze into the future with this look at bars and restaurants that are expected to open in the next few months.
3. Beatles statues by David Adickes are tons of fun, except for one troubling thing. Ken Hoffman loves the Beatles statues on display at 8th Wonder Brewery, but he wishes they were positioned properly.
4. Who wore it best? The most spectacular gowns from the Museum of Fine Arts Grand Gala Ball saluting the legacy of Oscar de la Renta. Gala goers went all out at this year's Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, Grand Gala Ball.
5. Hot Heights development lands cool all-day wine cafe with eclectic food menu. Arizona-based Postino is another exciting new addition to Heights Mercantile.