It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Acclaimed Midtown seafood restaurant shutters as the latest victim of Harvey. Chef Mark Holley closed Holley's, his popular seafood restaurant in Midtown.
2. New kind of pho restaurant planned for Garden Oaks, with fast delivery, too. Ninja Ramen owner Christopher Huang will open Flying Pho later this year.
3. Where to drink right now: Houston's 10 hottest happy hour deals for October. Yauatcha, Roka Akor, and Better Luck Tomorrow lead our list of can't-miss new happy hours.
4. 7 new venues in and around Houston to host the perfect wedding. From budget-conscious to money-is-no-object, these options will fit almost any style of wedding.
5. 10 Questions for Ed Emmett: County Judge reflects on Harvey and looks to the future. In moments of crisis, the county judge puts aside party politics and does his best for the citizens of Harris County.