Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Finally! In-N-Out will open first Houston location at massive mixed-use complex. Animal-style burgers are fries are coming to the former TI campus in Stafford.
2. Celebrity chef Jonathan Waxman brewing up all-day cafe in Houston's new 2-story H-E-B. "Hmmm.... I wonder what the heck is going on here," tweets H-E-B president Scott McClelland. We do, too, Scott.
3. Sneak peek: Popular Memorial restaurant sets opening date for stylish new location. Jonathan's the Rub will throw open the doors to its second location on October 4.
4. Wildly popular Austin burger joint reveals opening date for CityCentre location. Hopdoddy will bring its hormone-free burgers, queso, and boozy milkshakes to CityCentre on October 8
5. Ken Hoffman sounds off on Sarah Palin's 'brilliant' Houston visit and Emmy proposals. Our columnist hits an array of topics ranging from a new shake at Fuddrucker's to the wisdom of UH hosting a presentaiton by Sarah Palin and Donna Brazile.