Editor’s note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Houston's 22 most anticipated fall restaurant openings: Are you ready for some barbecue (and more)? Get the inside scoop on the hottest openings coming this fall, including barbecue joints, steakhouses and even a fried chicken and donut spot.
2. Downtown gets ready for Super Bowl with convention center revamp, restaurants galore and new hotel with a rooftop river. Find out about downtown's serious transformation in preparation for the Supe Bowl, coming to town in February 2017.
3. Owner of shuttered wine bar hatches big plans for new neighborhood gathering spot. Lillo & Ella in the Heights is closing before reopening as a restaurant and watering hole later this year from a fave Rice Village-area wine bar owners.
4. Midtown's newest restaurant features burgers and park views, but don't call it Shake Shack. A new eatery is bringing classic American eats to Midtown — and it's open late night, too.
5. Walk in the park at Lost Lake reserved for donors and partners at $58 million Buffalo Bayou Park. Get the details on the buzzy celebration at the soon-to-be-completed event space The Dunlavy, located within Buffalo Bayou Park.