It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. This is the salary you need to buy a house in Houston right now. Houstonians need to earn just over $57,000 per year to afford a median-priced home.
2. Weekend fires damage two Houston restaurants — owners vow to rebuild. Montrose bar Present Company and Galleria-area restaurant Mary'z Lebanese Cuisine were both damaged by fires.
3. Quirky Galveston Bay hotspot lands on exclusive list of America's best 'anti-restaurants'. Prohibiting kids and only accepting cash help make Gilhooley's in San Leon one of GQ's best anti-restaurants.
4. J.J. Watt taco is #1 at New York restaurant that's a hub for Harvey relief fundraisers. New Yorkers are eating tacos to support Harvey relief efforts.
5. After raising more than $32 million, J.J. Watt stops taking Hurricane Harvey donations. Now that he's raised an astonishing amount of money, Watt has to figure out the best way to spend it.