It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. With guns, hammers thieves hit River Oaks District jewelry store in broad daylight. Four masked men stole hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry from de Boulle on Tuesday.
2. Meet the CultureMap Stylemakers semifinalists: Cast your vote now for Houston's most stylish. You have until September 23 to vote for the winner.
3. New H-Town magazine launches with the most unexpected cover ever. Look for Houston CityBook at more than 700 places around town.
4. Galleria confirms Fig & Olive joining Nobu in former Saks Fifth Avenue. It's the first Texas location for the French-inspired restaurant that features olive oil in its dishes.
5. Spirits run high as Houston Texans owners celebrate season opener in their swank suite. Local celebrities including Mayor Sylvester Turner, UH President Renu Khator, and the ever-glamorous Lynn Wyatt joined Texans owner Bob McNair in his suite for the Texans victory over the Bears.