Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Rumor no more: Popular Houston restaurant group announces surprising new owner. Michael Sambrooks, the owner of Montrose barbecue joint The Pit Room, has purchased Lee's Fried Chicken & Donuts, Pi Pizza, and Star Fish from Cherry Pie Hospitality.
2. Famous farmers market picks Houston's best private school for new location. Urban Harvest's decision to move its weekly market to a parking lot on the St. John's School campus will allow it to add more vendors.
3. Popular wine cafe picks legendary Montrose gay bar for second Houston location. Postino will brings its $5 glasses of wine and bruschetta boards to the former Montrose Mining Company space in 2019.
4. Chris Shepherd takes Houstonians on a Mediterranean voyage with new Montrose restaurant. The new version of One Fifth features hummus, freshly-baked pita, and lots of lamb.
5. Massive Sawyer Yards expansion plan unveils new brewery, barbecue joint, and more. Let the speculation begin about which "Atlanta-based celebrity chef," "acclaimed New Orleans brewery," and "celebrated barbecue spot" are coming to the growing arts district.