It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. After move to $10.5 million River Oaks mansion, Joel Osteen offers Tanglewood land for $1.1 million. With the Lakewood pastor in the news, it's no surprise that this article from 2010 surged to the top of the charts.
2. Incredible photos as Hurricane Harvey hits Houston especially hard. Published on Sunday, this collection of photographs showed the devastation wrought by floodwaters.
3. Despite Hurricane Harvey's havoc, some Houston restaurants remain open. Before the worst rain started to fall, a number of Houston restaurants stayed open on Saturday to serve diners.
4. Latest update of Houston restaurants that are open and serving right now. As soon as the worst of the storm passed, Houstonians were ready to go out to eat.
5. Joel Osteen's delayed response to Hurricane Harvey creates social media firestorm. Many people on social media were disappointed by Osteen's slow response to Hurricane Harvey, but Lakewood Church did eventually begin to house evacuees.