Editor’s note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Ready for a big steak? These 7 standouts offer best Houston Restaurant Weeks deals. Get the scoop with our list of the best steak deals in the city right now, ranging from churrascarias to steakhouses.
2. Cursed restaurant location gets a new lease on life with two-in-one dining concept. Find out the latest details on the newest restaurant addition to the Heights, which serves a mix of seafood and Mexican cuisine.
3. High-style crowd of young professionals gets ready for fall social season at Sizzling Summer Soireé. Check out the scene at the hot summer party hosted by the Women of Wardrobe at Tootsies.
4. H&M's sophisticated sister brand is headed to Houston luxury shopping center. The upscale brand from fast fashion retail giant H&M is heading to a new upscale shopping complex in October.
5. Now it's officially cheaper to own a home than rent an apartment. The results of a new survey from Zillow have shown that paying a mortgage is officially cheaper than paying rent in the U.S.