Editor’s note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Biscuit-centric restaurant finds a home in former Montrose nightclub. The second location of a breakfast and lunch spot with a focus on biscuits will soon be coming to lower Westheimer.
2. KhloJam rides again! Khloe Kardashian has landed in Space City with her $200 million man. Houston Rockets sensation James Harden and his Kardashian girlfriend were spotted around town as fans posted photos of the pair on social media.
3. Ambitious Washington Ave restaurant mysteriously closed — Is it gone for good? A neighborhood eatery suddenly shuttered due to "electrical problems," which led to all kinds of speculation.
4. New restaurant brings Tony's experience and French flair to the suburbs. Tony's former maître d’ is set to bring his expertise to a unique waterfront restaurant in Cypress.
5. Is Houston still a bargain? Find out what it costs to live comfortably in the Bayou City. A new study examines exactly what it costs Houstonians to live well in comparison to 15 other major metropolitan U.S. cities.