It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Shuffle up and deal: New club brings legal poker to the Galleria area. The newly opened Post Oak Poker Club provides Houstonians with a place to go all in while playing Texas Hold 'Em.
2. Houston suburb among top 20 U.S. ZIP codes with highest real estate returns. Clear Lake ranked 15th nationally in HomeUnion's study of the top zip codes for real estate investing.
3. A girl's gotta eat: Mariah Carey and crew feast at downtown steakhouse. After opening for Lionel Richie, the pop diva and her crew headed to Vic & Anthony's for a well-deserved repast that included oysters and A5 grade wagyu filet mignon.
4. Houston's best pizzeria adds a delicious slice of The Big Apple. New York-style pizza has arrived at Pizaro's in Montrose.
5. Champagne-fueled opening night gets River Oaks hotspot off to sizzling start. Our food editor shares a few first impressions of A'Bouzy, the newly opened restaurant that's become the city's hottest dining destination.