It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Buzzed-about chef Randy Rucker suddenly shutters 'neighborhood joint'. The news came as a surprise to diners, who had grown to rely on Bramble for its carefully-sourced, classic Southern cuisine.
2. Blockbuster Degas exhibit makes only U.S. stop in Houston, with lots of extras. For the second week in a row, the Impressionist master made our most popular list.
3. Best $25 Houston Restaurant Weeks dinners are a bargain diner's delight. Everyone loves a good deal for a good cause.
4. Popular H-Town chef uses cabbage rolls to take down the star on Beat Bobby Flay. Another Houston chef has claimed reality TV victory. Congrats to Kevin Naderi!
5. Want to buy a house in Houston? Then you better move fast. The latest Zillow market report shows that U.S. homes are selling faster than at any time since 2010.