It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Developer unveils stunning plan to transform Airline farmers market into a foodie paradise. The sprawling market on Airline will undergo a three-year transformation into "a destination retail experience."
2. Looks like it's happening: In-N-Out Burger purchases property in Houston. The company acknowledges purchasing a piece of property on Westheimer but says it could be a year or more before Houstonians are lining up for double doubles.
3. Enjoy Houston Restaurant Weeks 2017 at these 11 can't-miss newcomers. Coltivare, Xochi, and Potente lead this list of restaurants participating in HRW for the first time.
4. A beloved landmark in Houston's original Chinatown prepares to shutter. Long Sing Supermarket's imminent closure is "the knife to the throat for Old Chinatown."
5. These Houston ZIP codes are among the most expensive places to rent in Texas. Rent in 77006 are averaging almost $1,900 per month, a study finds.