It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. This is not a drill — Drake spotted at Galleria-area restaurant. The hip hop superstar can't seem to get enough of the Bayou City.
2. Beloved Houston restaurateur Frankie B. Mandola a congenial force to be remembered. Houstonians mourned the death of one of the most admired figures in the city's restaurant community.
3. French bakery chooses Rice Village for second location, adds wine and beer to both menus. Flo Paris is on the move.
4. Theresa Roemer's Carlton Woods mansion hits auction block, you won't believe starting price. Clearly, this is not your ordinary on-the-courthouse-steps house auction.
5. Bucking the trend, optimistic developer stays on course with two mid-rises, condos from $1.3 million. Wth high-rise projects across the city going on ice until the local economy revives, Will Stolz, founder of Stolz Partners, is moving fast forward on his luxury mid-rise condo projects.