Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. This Houston neighborhood boasted the biggest profits for sellers in 2017. Homes in Lazybrook/Timbergrove sold for a whopping $87,879 more than the purchase price in 2017, a study found.
2. 3 Houston companies land on list of best workplaces for millennials. Houston companies are doing a bang-up at keeping young professionals happy.
3. Bellaire restaurant shutters, with Korean-Mexican spot to pop up in its place. The Ivy & James was supposed to be an amenity for Evelyn's Park, but the concept never developed a devoted following.
4. These popular Airbnb rentals are the most coveted in Texas. Whether looking to be in the heart of a big city or far off the grid, these rentals are among the most popular in Texas.
5. Iconic hotel's new restaurant pays tribute to Houston's culinary heritage. The Houstonian hotel announced that it will replace the shuttered Olivette with Tribute, a new concept inspired by the cuisines of Texas, Louisiana, and Mexico.