It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. List of America's Best Wine Restaurants includes three Houston destinations. It's not surprising that Wine Enthusiast's prestigious list of America's 100 Best Wine Restaurants of 2016 includes several from Houston. But not all of our readers agreed on the selections.
2. This private lounge at IAH will knock your designer socks off, complete with concierge service. CultureMap editor-at-large Shelby Hodge offers a preview of the new American Express Centurion Lounge in Bush Intercontinental Airport.
3. An unexpected death and two celeb pregnancies top this week's most popular stories. This is the first time we recall that our story on top stories made the most popular list.
4. These Houston suburbs rank among best in Texas to raise a family. Rankings from Niche, a website that aggregates reviews about neighborhoods and schools, contains some surprises.
5. Where to Eat Right Now: 10 new and overlooked restaurants for June. CultureMap food editor Eric Sandler's favorites continue to attract a lot of readers.