Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. H-E-B unveils first of 3 new multi-level stores for Houston shoppers. Texas' favorite grocery store has unveiled the first two-story H-E-B in Houston, replete with second-level parking and an interactive light installation.
2. New 610 West Loop connector opening to ramp up relief. Houston Loop commuters looking for a little respite can celebrate the soon-to-open connector at 610 and 290.
3. Prolific Heights restaurateur unveils new neighborhood cocktail bar. Veteran restaurateur Ken Bridge has partnered with Houston bartender Peter Clifton to open the Ready Room.
4. Buzzworthy Houston burger bus rolls into the 'burbs with new location. Popular chef Justin Turner has announced that his Bernie’s Burger Bus will open its fourth location in Missouri City.
5. Wildly popular floating water park splashes into Houston this summer. Locals looking to cool off can dive into the new Altitude H20 and Big River Waterparks.