Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Jaw-dropping mega-screen powers Houston's posh new movie theater. State-of-the-art screen technology and a touch of classic Hollywood glam make Star Cinema Grill's new Richmond location a must-visit for movie buffs.
2. Popular Montrose pizzeria's days could be numbered with impending sale. Marco Wiles has decided to sell the building that houses Dolce Vita, his acclaimed pizzeria.
3. Ken Hoffman digs into the juiciest questions after Whataburger's shocking sale. The restaurant's sale to BDT Capital Partners will likely mean significant changes are coming over the next three to five years.
4. Fast-acting flight attendant rescues Ken Hoffman from airline agony. Ken Hoffman relates the story of how a kindly stranger saved him from suffering in middle seat hell on a flight from Frankfurt.
5. 5 reasons why every Houstonian should feast on this visiting candy wonderland. Candytopia is fun for both families with kids and anyone who enjoys a nostalgic thrill.