It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Where to Eat Now: 10 new restaurants to try in June and one to avoid. This month's list of new restaurants to try includes two options in Chinatown and a craft beer spot that's shaking up Spring Branch.
2. Popular fine-dining chef goes Lowbrow with plans to revamp casual restaurant. John Sheely plans to change Montrose establishment Lowbrow from a bar into a neighborhood restaurant.
3. Enjoy some of Houston's best pizza at all-you-can-eat low price on Tuesday nights. The buffet includes most of Pi Pizza's most popular selections for just $13.99 per person.
4. Impossible veggie burger with meaty taste makes its Texas debut. James Beard Award winner Chris Shepherd is serving the celebrated plant-based patty that "bleeds" at both Underbelly and Hay Merchant.
5. Fave TV food show returns with visit to iconic Houston Tex-Mex restaurant. The Original Ninfa's on Navigation will be part of the new season of Man v. Food.