It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Wedding of the Year: Chita Johnson and Lane Craft reception features killer dance moves, rap spectacular. The KHOU meteorologist's wedding attracted a who's who of local media celebrities who witnessed an epic performance by Houston hip hop legends Paul Wall, Slim Thug and Bun B.
2. New Orleans celebrity chef picks Greenway Plaza for Houston restaurant. After years of anticipation, chef John Besh announced that he will open Eunice, "a Creole, Cajun brasserie," in 2017 near Greenway Plaza.
3. Anthony Bourdain dines at Montrose farm for Parts Unknown during Houston visit. The chef turned author and TV host has spent the week in Houston filming for his highly rated CNN show Anthony Bourdain: Parts Unknown.
4. Four of 2016's most eagerly anticipated new Houston restaurants make their public debut. Two Dallas imports, Ronnie Killen's new burger restaurant, and the Spring Branch location of Niko Niko's all opened this week.
5. Houston's 14 most anticipated summer restaurant openings offer something for everyone. From luxurious new arrivals in River Oaks District to a barbecue joint opening in a converted adult bookstore, these are the 14 restaurants you'll be dining at over the next few months.