It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. First taste: New restaurant with controversial name excels with classic cheeseburger. Balls Out Burger's no-frills approach and suggestive name have people talking, but the New York diner-style cheeseburger delivers big flavor.
2. 21 exciting bars and restaurants coming to Houston this summer. New restaurants from Bryan Caswell, Justin Yu, and Paul Qui lead this list of new restaurants coming to Houston over the next few months.
3. Hoffman can bet on it: Galveston casino gambling boat ventures into uncharted waters. Ken Hoffman took Dramamine before boarding the Jacks or Better gambling boat in Galveston, but most of his shipmates weren't so well-prepared.
4. Celeb chef's Houston home is made for entertaining with indoor-outdoor kitchen and glass roof atrium. Michael Cordua's 7,174 Memorial-area home that features lots of room for entertaining is on the market for $2,890,000.
5. Houston's finest party planners, florists, caterers, and venues honored on elite list of America's best. The Salonniere engaged influencers to pick the top florists, designers, caterers, and venues in the nation.