It's been a busy week for hot headlines. Let's look back at this week's most popular stories on CultureMap.
1. 'The best Sichuan restaurant in America' quietly arrives in Houston with Chinatown location. Local diners are excited that Los Angeles-based restaurant Chengdu Taste has brought its acclaimed Sichuan cuisine to Houston.
2. No Ninfa's for Uptown Park? Landlord scuttles deal, lawsuit alleges. Anejo negotiated a deal that would have brought Ninfa's to the Galleria area, but its landlord wouldn't consent to the switch, a lawsuit alleges.
3. It's about time: Ringling Bros. circus is gone for good and Ken Hoffman is celebrating. In his first column for CultureMap, Ken Hoffman explains why he's happy that Ringling Bros packed up its big top for good.
4. Everything old is new again at powerful U2 concert, with an ending surprise. The 21-song set at NRG Stadium included all of U2's iconic album The Joshua Tree in sequence: from "Where the Street Have No Name" to "Mothers of the Disappeared."
5. Who's on Texas Monthly list of Top 50 barbecue joints? Here are our fearless predictions. We successfully identified seven of the 10 barbecue joints that Texas Monthly selected as the best in the state.