Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Rumor No More: One of Austin's favorite taco joints coming to Washington Avenue. Tacodeli will open its first Houston location this fall.
2. $10 million game-changing makeover for H-Town's ultimate gourmet grocery. Central Market's big facelift includes a 10,000 square foot growth spurt.
3. Houston restaurant of the year, top chefs, and more revealed at 2016 Tastemaker Awards. Pax Americana took top honors as all the winners were revealed.
4. Catholic Charities surpasses $1.2 million with stunning al fresco gala at new hot spot. The first charity event to take place in The Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park, was a big hit.
5. Buffalo Bayou Park's spanking new Water Works the coolest open air venue in town. Add one more jewel to the city's Buffalo Bayou Park crown with the opening of this new venue.