Editor's Note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Hot Heights development seeks restaurant to cultivate sunken garden. Real estate developer Robert Downs is seeking the right tenant for a space he's building in the Heights.
2. 8 things to know about Houston dining right now: openings, closings, and BOGO burgers. The world of Houston restaurants moves pretty fast; we're here to make sure people don't miss anything.
3. Iconic Galleria-area hotel reveals massive $30 million renovation and reopening date. After flooding during Hurricane Harvey, the Omni Houston Hotel expects to reopen on November 1.
4. Where to eat in Houston right now: 10 hot new restaurants to try in May. UB Preserv, Poitín, and The Post Oak hotel lead our picks for this month's most exciting new restaurants.
5. Dave Chapelle and Jon Stewart tag Houston for super-exclusive summer comedy tour. The two entertainers will share the share at Sugar Land's Smart Financial Centre on June 21 and 22.