Editor's note: It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. Queen Bey and Jay-Z on a calorie-stuffing binge while eating their way across H-Town. After her performance Saturday night at NRG Stadium, Beyoncé visited BB's Cafe, B&B Butchers, and The Menil Collection.
2. Upscale Houston restaurant announces closing as chef chooses new direction. Diners have until May 29 to make their last visits to Mark's American Cuisine.
3. Giant 40-foot bunnies invade downtown Houston — and it's all for art's sake. Titled Intrude, the installation features monumental sculptural rabbits, each sewn in white nylon, inflated and internally lit.
4. Iconic Houston burger joint shutters in two weeks, but a cool concept is coming. The original location of Christian's Tailgate will close May 24.
5. Uber says adios Austin: Is Houston the next city to be dumped? The ridesharing company suspended service in Austin on Monday, and Houston could be next unless changes are made to certain regulations.