Editor's note: Another week has come and gone, so we’ve rounded up the five most popular stories on CultureMap:
1. Bernie's burger bus heads to hot Houston suburb for second location. Riding off of his food truck success in Bellaire, Bernie's owner Justin Turner signed a lease for a location in Katy, which has recently emerged as a new hotspot for dining.
2. Where to Eat Right Now: 10 must-try restaurants for May, including Kemah food lab and burger newbies is the monthly guide to the culinary scene in Houston. CultureMap's food editor Eric Sandler highlights new restaurants in Houston and surrounding areas.
3. Texans will rue the night they took Pizza Boy J.J. Watt over Nick Fairley, Houston lover. Chris Baldwin's controversial column on the Houston Texans' decision to pick Watt back in 2011 periodically resurfaces and emerged again as one of the top stories of the week.
4. Houston farmers market named tops in Texas and one of 50 best in the USA. Quick and healthy food magazine Cooking Light put the Eastside Farmers Market on the map as one of the top markets in the country.
5. Good times roll at lavish River Oaks garden party that draws the young and the established. The annual Rienzi spring party brought out a stylish crowd of Houston families and raised more than $151,000 for the European decorative arts house of the Museum of Fine Arts.