It's time to recap the most popular stories on CultureMap from this past week:
1. 10 new Houston restaurants with spectacular patios for outdoor dining. Check out these new patios before the summer's heat makes them unbearable.
2. Popular New Orleans hot dog chain is latest Louisiana restaurant to plan Houston invasion. Thanks to a new franchise agreement, Dat Dog has plans to open up to 25 locations in the Houston-area.
3. Award-winning Austin chef taps two rising stars for eagerly-awaited Houston restaurant. Paul Qui has hired chefs Gabriel Medina and Niki Vongthong to lead the kitchen at his new Montrose restaurant Aqui.
4. NYC-based poke restaurant brings Instagram-friendly bowls to Heights area. Pokeworks will open its first Houston area location later this summer.
5. Here are the top 9 things to do in Houston this weekend. Concerts by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers and Lil Wayne lead a busy weekend of goings-on around Houston.