Editor's note: It's time to recap the top stories on CultureMap from this past week.
1. Barbara Bush's famous chocolate chip cookie recipe shared by Houstonian Hotel. What better way to remember the former first lady than by baking a batch of her chocolate chip cookies?
2. Inside 4 luxe restaurants at billionaire Tilman Fertitta's brand-new Houston hotel. Executive chef Jean Luc Royere took CultureMap on a tour of the four bars and restaurants inside The Post Oak, Tilman Fertitta's luxurious new hotel.
3. Houston, prepare for a whole new Memorial Park thanks to massive $70 million gift. Philanthropic Houston couple Rich and Nancy Kinder made the donation that will allow the park's new master plan to become reality within 10 years.
4. Hamilton finally opens in Houston — here's what to know about Broadway's most revolutionary show. Cast member Dorcas Leung, a native Houstonian, shares insider tips about the acclaimed musical that will be occupying the Hobby Center for the next month.
5. Ken Hoffman recounts a quintessential and hilarious Barbara Bush moment. Our columnist remembers the night in the year 2000 when Barbara Bush maintained her composure despite some pretty inane behavior.